Site and eVoucher Terms and Conditions
- This site provides eVouchers to 'closed user groups' such as clubs, organisations and corporations. We do not sell eVouchers direct to the public.
- Payments on this site are provided by Windcave (using their securely hosted payment gateway).
- Payments will appear on your credit card statement as "People Media Group".
- A minimum of two eVouchers must be purchased.
- The eVouchers (or their codes/pins) are valid for one cinema visit only - for the one movie session.
- Once the code has been used it becomes void and cannot be used again.
- Treat the details on this eVoucher like cash.
- eVouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Vouchers entitle the holder to one Adult, Child or Senior admission to any standard session at EVENT Cinemas, The Embassy Theatre (Wellington) and Rialto Cinemas (Auckland & Dunedin)
- eVoucher codes can be used to book online at eventcinemas.co.nz.
- Online booking fee applies per eVoucher.
- eVouchers do not guarantee entry.
- Seating is subject to availability.
- Upgrades are available to 3D/VMAX/IMAX/Cinema Deluxe - surcharge applies. eVouchers CANNOT be upgraded to Gold Class. Pricing for upgrades may vary from location to location. NOTE: Upgrades are purchased at the cinema, or during the online booking process at https://www.eventcinemas.co.nz. You cannot upgrade your eVoucher at cinematickets.co.nz.
- 3D glasses sold separately.
- Standard film classifications apply.
- eVouchers are sold with the understanding that they will not be replaced or exchanged and are invalid without an expiry date.
- No refunds given except those required by law. PLEASE PURCHASE CAREFULLY
- The onus is on the holder to use the voucher before the specified expiry date.
- No date extensions available. No change given.
- eVouchers not sold separately.
- Not valid for film festivals, alternative content, special events and experiences.
- Valid for use in New Zealand only.
- eVouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in anyway, or if the Voucher Barcode is illegible.
- EVENT Cinemas, The Embassy Theatre (Wellington) and Rialto Cinemas (Auckland & Dunedin) may subject gift vouchers to verification and security checks in its absolute discretion.
- EVENT Cinemas, The Embassy Theatre (Wellington) and Rialto Cinemas (Auckland & Dunedin) nationwide reserve the right to cancel any Gift Voucher, or the Gift Voucher scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances EVENT Cinemas, The Embassy Theatre (Wellington) and Rialto Cinemas (Auckland & Dunedin) may either provide a refund or a replacement Gift Voucher of equivalent value unless it reasonably suspects fraud in relation to a Gift Voucher.
- EVENT Cinemas reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Refunds are given only as required by law. Please purchase carefully.
Your Previous Purchases
To see your previous purchases, enter your email below. We'll send you a link. The link will expire in 24 hours, but you can request another link at any time.
Are You Sure?
Are you sure you want to remove this item from your cart?
End of Service Notification
We are ending our partnership with the SKY Perks app on the 31st January 2020. All eVouchers purchased prior to (and including) the 31st Jan 2020 will remain valid for one year from the date of their purchase.
We politely suggest that you purchase as many eVouchers as you can before the closing of this service.
We wish to take a few moments to thank all of our SKY Perks app customers for their support. We will miss you.
The Team at Cinematickets.co.nz
CINEINDIA MOVIES AND OUR eVOUCHERS
eVOUCHERS MAY NOT BE VALID FOR SOME MOVIES
Some CineIndia films being screened at certain EVENT cinemas have been classified as "Special Events" or "Special Screenings". Our eVouchers are not valid for those movies. Please ensure that you check the movie you are wanting to see is not a special screening (or special event) before purchasing your eVouchers.
To check, go to eventcinemas.co.nz and start a booking process. If you see "SPECEVENT" listed with the movie details, our eVouchers cannot be used for that screening - see image below for the "SPECEVENT" tag.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.